1. The site space of the installation site should be large enough for the installation, normal operation and maintenance process to proceed smoothly. It is very necessary to accurately plan the room of the CMM in advance, so that the user can easily transport it to the work platform. Pneumatic control unit, control system and computer system (measurement software system installed)
2. Determine the minimum distance around the three-coordinate measuring instrument according to the use method of the three-coordinate installed by the user and the requirements of the three-coordinate maintenance, as well as other widely used standards.
3. The room where the measuring machine is installed must have a power line, and the environment must be clean, free from dust, paint and oil and other suspended matter.
4. Avoid installing the measuring machine near windows, doors and windows, air conditioning system outlets and air convection.
5. Avoid direct sunlight, otherwise it will cause temperature changes. Generally speaking, avoid installing the measuring machine near any heat source. When necessary, isolate the surrounding of the measuring machine with insulating plates.
6. Avoid installing the coordinate measuring instrument in areas that generate strong electricity and magnetism, such as power switches, transformers and EDM machines, high-frequency furnaces and impedance welding machines, etc. Even in isolated situations, it should be avoided as much as possible.
7. Avoid installing the CMM near presses, power hammers and other machinery that can generate and transmit vibrations on the ground at the installation site.
8. Install the measuring machine in a safe and suitable location to ensure that the installation and access area is large enough to avoid interference with other machinery.
Previous：What errors are prone to occur in the CMM?